To protect the interests of our users, SafeTrade will review the projects before being traded on SafeTrade. Please read everything on this page before applying. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact anyone from the team.
We want to highlight that we currently reject these types of projects:
- Masternode sale
- Coin offerings
- Centralized projects
- Or any other projects classed as securities
Information we require to start the reviewing process:
- Coin Name and Proposed Ticker Symbol
- Description of the project
- Launch Date
- Github Link
- Did you raise money or digital currency to launch your coin? If so, please provide information on your raise.
- Did you have a Pre-mine? If so, how much is it? Is any of it escrowed?
- What is the maximum money supply for your project?
- What exchanges are you currently on, if any?
- Official blockchain explorer
- What is your TxFee for a transaction?
- Link to your whitepaper
- Marketing information, including an official website, Twitter account, Facebook page, etc.
- What is your current deployed use case for your project?
If approved, the project will get added to our voting list.
Voting for a coin requires users to send any amount of SafeCoin to the assigned address. Users can vote for one or multiple coins as often as the like. Votes are not refundable, but they are not lost from one voting round to another. They will get added to the next voting round.
- One SafeCoin represents one vote.
- Votes are updated every two minutes.
Click here to see the voting list.
SafeTrade reserves the right to keep or remove any project from the exchange if the project breaks any of the following conditions - including but not limited to:
- Suspected of violating laws and regulations by any international regulatory authority, including money laundering, fraud, or pyramid schemes.
- Significant technical risks in the project, which are sufficient to affect the project severely.
- The official website of the project is inaccessible and, or the social media and the community have not maintained.
- No progress or updates for more than 90 days.
- Significant changes to the project, product, and business model. (Contact SafeTrade Team for project re-evaluation.)
- Significant changes in the team or project officials that could seriously affect the project.
- The team is intentionally concealing any important events/information that may seriously affect the project.
- No contact person.
- No genuine volume over a period of 60 days
- No active orders with a reasonable spread
SafeTrade will have the final interpretation of the above and issue a delisting announcement for projects that breaks the conditions in advance. Users will be informed to transfer their funds out of their SafeTrade wallets immediately.
SafeTrade reserves the right to change the policy in the future, but not without informing the projects.
Please show your support by using our media kit (Download here)